In this Link of Computer Ebooks Free download you will find topics: Algorithm, Flow Chart, Photoshop Advance, More Photoshop tools, Flash, E-commerce, chatting, downloading and uploading, video and audio conferencing and other. DOWNLOAD link is provided at the bottom of the page.
Minimum level of learning : Child should be able to develop a solution of a problem and can create its algorithm and flow chart.
Algorithm- Chapter 1
- Use of algorithm in programming Developing algorithm to solve a particular problem.
Flow chart- Chapter 2
- 2.1 About flow chart.
- 2.2 Various types of box used in flow chart and their use(terminal box, input/output box, processing box, decision box).
- 2.3 Question based on sequence , selection and iteration.
Photoshop Review- Chapter 3
- Topics studied in class VII (Rectangular marquee Tools, Lasso, Quick Selection, Crop ,measuring ,retouching , Painting).
More on Photoshop Tools- Chapter 4
Minimum level of learning : Should be able to identify various tools and where to use the tool Should be able to make changes in the picture using tools taught in the class Drawing and type tools Introduction of tool with its use to be demonstrated to students Practical exercise to be given to students so that they can learn the specified tool Formative Assessment – 2 Summative Assessment – 1
Drawing and type tools
- 4.1 Pen(P)
- Free form Pen.
- Add Anchor point.
- Delete Anchor point.
- Convert Point
- 4.2 Horizontal Type Vertical Type
- 4.3 Rectangle
- Rounded Rectangle
- Custom Shape
Working with Masks
- 4.1.1 Working with masks and channels
- 4.1.2 Creating a quick mask
- 4.1.3 Editing a quick mask
- 4.1.4 Saving a selection as a mask
- 4.1.5 Viewing channels
- 4.1.6 Adjusting individual channels
- 4.1.7 Loading a mask as a selection
- 4.1.8 Applying effects using a gradient mask
- 4.1.9 Resizing the canvass
- 4.1.10 Moving layers between documents
- 4.1.11 Colorizing with an adjustment layers
- 4.1.12 Grouping and clipping layers
- 4.1.13 Applying a mask from a saved selection
- 4.1.14 Using type as a mask
Photoshop (Continue…)- Chapter 5
Minimum level of learning: Should be able to identify various tools and where to use the tool Should be able to make changes in the picture using tools taught in the class Should be able to create a simple flash file using his/her own creativity Formative Assessment – 3.
- Photoshop Vector tools
- 5.1.1 Basic Vector paths
- 5.1.2 Drawing shapes
- 5.1.3 Combining vector paths
- 5.1.4 Converting shapes to selections
- 5.1.5 Manipulating vector paths
- Type in Photoshop
- 5.2.1 Typographic design
- 5.2.2 Creating a clipping mask from type
- 5.2.3 Creating a design element from type
- 5.2.4 Using interactive formatting controls
- 5.2.5 Wrapping font type
- 5.2.6 Designing a paragraph of type
- Preparing file for print
- 5.3.1 Preparing file for web output File compression
Flash- Chapter 6
- What is flash and its uses
- Creating animation
- About symbols and instances
- Types of symbols(graphic, button,movie clip etc.)
- Converting an object to a symbol
- Introducing time line and its use in animation
- Frames and key frame
- About layers (inserting a new layer, renaming & deleting layer)
- Types of animation (frame and tweened)
Minimum level of learning : Child should be able to create simple flash file having different types of motion Child should be able to understand the e-commerce and its various websites and what to keep in mind while doing online purchasing chatting, downloading and uploading Use of video conferring and its advantage Formative Assessment – 4 Summative Assessment – 2
Flash (Continued…)- Chapter 7
- 1.1 Motion tweening (using and without using motion guide)
- 1.2 Shape tweening (simple shape and using text strings)
E-Commerce E-Greeting- Chapter 8
- 8.1 EDI(Electronic Data Interchange)
- 8.2 What is E-Commerce and E-Greetings ?
- 8.3 Influence on user
- 8.4 What factor one should keep in mind while doing e-commerce, Websites Example
Chatting- Chapter 9
- 9.1 Definition
- 9.2 Example
Downloading/Uploading- Chapter 10
- 10.1 Downloading/Uploading Speed
- 10.2 Difference
- 10.3 Example
- 10.4 Concept of Bandwidth and protocol
Audio and Video Conferencing- Chapter 11
- What is it
- Use of It
- Factors affecting Video Quality
- Usefulness of Video Conferencing
To Download More E-Books Related to Computer Basics & Fundamental for FREE-
Click on the this Link https://pctechknow.com/computer-learning-e-books/
Click on the this Link https://pctechknow.com/free-download-computer-ebook/